We are hoping to be starting our classes again in July, subject to government approval.
With this, we have put in place extra measures to keep our students and staff safe:
- We ask all students to come to class in their uniforms so that the changing rooms are not crowded.
- We encourage face coverings be worn if our students feel comfortable with them (We acknowledge some children or adults with sensory problems may resist face coverings)
- Until the (R) rate is significantly low, we will be doing non contact lessons with a limited number of students. This means it is very important to book ahead of time to ensure you have a place on the class. Students from the same household will be allowed to practice contact moves together when supervised by the instructor.
- All students must wash their hands with soap or hand sanitiser before and after class.
- The instructors have all completed their infection control and prevention (or similar) training and will ensure the training venue will be cleaned before and after each class.
- Payments must be in exact change or done online via BACS prior to the class starting. This will reduce handling of money and contact time with whomever is paying.
One to one classes will also be available.
We can hold one to one classes and private gradings for those who have missed our March grading and wish to grade before the next official grading. If the grading fee was already paid, the price for a private one to one grading will only be £10. Please be aware that because a student has had 3 months without training, they will need a few lessons prior to a grading to refresh their memory.
We will still be running online classes with Sensei Rachel
Online classes will continue throughout July for any student who wishes to take part. There are limited places available. Please contact Rachel via Facebook or text message 07904043650.
Places still available on our Activ8 Holiday Club
Open to students and non students ages 4+
18th February- 22nd February
Monday – Friday 8:30am- 4:30pm
£15 per day or £50 for the week!
At the Activ8 Martial Arts and Wellbeing Centre, Bulk road, Lancaster
Contact Sensei Sarah on: 07901 584520
Come and join us for our Christmas activity weekend on the 22nd and 23rd December 9am-3pm for only £30 (or £20 a day). The children will enjoy some craft activities, jujitsu and other games and challenges whilst meeting new friends from our other jujitsu classes!
at the Activ8 Martial Arts and Wellbeing Centre, Lancaster.
0pen to students and non- students ages 4-13 years.
Leave your children with us whilst you go late night shopping, between the hours of 5pm and 8pm for only £5 for 1 hour and £1 per extra half hour they stay!
Our late night shopping workshops will include a Christmas themed craft between 5pm and 6pm and then a martial arts class from 6pm-7:30pm followed by a mini weapons workshop on nunchuck techniques between 7:30pm and 8pm.
Thursday 29th November
Thursday 6th December
Thursday 13th December
Thursday 20th December
At the Activ8 Martial Arts and Wellbeing Centre.