We are hoping to be starting our classes again in July, subject to government approval.
With this, we have put in place extra measures to keep our students and staff safe:
- We ask all students to come to class in their uniforms so that the changing rooms are not crowded.
- We encourage face coverings be worn if our students feel comfortable with them (We acknowledge some children or adults with sensory problems may resist face coverings)
- Until the (R) rate is significantly low, we will be doing non contact lessons with a limited number of students. This means it is very important to book ahead of time to ensure you have a place on the class. Students from the same household will be allowed to practice contact moves together when supervised by the instructor.
- All students must wash their hands with soap or hand sanitiser before and after class.
- The instructors have all completed their infection control and prevention (or similar) training and will ensure the training venue will be cleaned before and after each class.
- Payments must be in exact change or done online via BACS prior to the class starting. This will reduce handling of money and contact time with whomever is paying.
One to one classes will also be available.
We can hold one to one classes and private gradings for those who have missed our March grading and wish to grade before the next official grading. If the grading fee was already paid, the price for a private one to one grading will only be £10. Please be aware that because a student has had 3 months without training, they will need a few lessons prior to a grading to refresh their memory.
We will still be running online classes with Sensei Rachel
Online classes will continue throughout July for any student who wishes to take part. There are limited places available. Please contact Rachel via Facebook or text message 07904043650.